Auto Repair & Services
- Air Filters
- Belt & Hoses
- Brake Repair
- Cooling System
- Engine Repair
- Oil Changes
- Car Service
- Tire Balancing
- Tire Installation
- Tire Repair
- Tire Rotation
- Tune Up
- Wheel Alignments
- Wiper Blades
- Muffler Repair
- A/C Repair
- Lift Kits
- Electrical Systems
- Monthly Checklist
Fluid Inspection in Mentor, OH
Fluids such as engine oil, transmission fluid, brake fluid, antifreeze, and power steering fluid are important to check and alter on a regular basis. Consumer Tire Pros is your source for fast inexpensive oil changes, and automotive lubrication and quality auto repair services in Mentor, OH.
What they do: Fluids including engine oil, transmission fluid, brake fluid, antifreeze/coolant and power steering fluid keep vital parts of your automobile lubricated and functioning as planned. Engine oil is very important for the general lubrication of your engine and components, and need to be examined and switched out on a regular basis. Transmission fluid maintains your transmission operating efficiently and free from sliding. Brake fluid helps the stopping system by transmitting pressure into pressure. Antifreeze and coolant help keep your engine from overheating due to combustion, and the lines from freezing in reduced temps. Finally, power steering fluid assists in the power steering application of your auto. Power steering fluid aids in the power steering application of your automobile.
Mentor, OH Automotive Fluids
Why service is very important: In order to operate appropriately, fluids have to be kept complete and tidy from fragments. Each of your fluids must be inspected and changed at normal intervals to maintain them from burning, depleting, or from collecting debris. Knowing ways to inspect your fluids is very important, yet performing correct routine maintenance and fluid changes could extend the life of your vehicle.
If you see your automobile dripping fluids, below are a few means to identify exactly what those leakages might be:
- Radiator Fluid is bright green and extremely slippery. It should be inspected and complemented regularly
- Antifreeze, or coolant, could be pink or green and is harmful to your animals. Ingesting this fluid creates a major health threat to pets. Antifreeze must be checked and rounded off with every oil change
- Brake Fluid is a light yellow and can easily change to a foggy brownish color scheme when combined with water. You ought to have this fluid changed every other year to make certain brake protection
- Power steering Fluid has a yellow tint, it can be examined and complemented periodically with oil changes.
- Automatic Transmission fluid has a deep-seated red color. It has a sharp smell and is thick in texture and ought to be changed approximately every 30,000 miles. A shortage of transmission fluid may create a transmission to stick or slide
- Windshield Washer fluid may be any sort of range of shades from brilliant blue, orange, pink or yellow. It has the uniformity of water and might smell rather pleasant. It should be complemented on a regular basis
- Motor Oil could be brilliant or dark brownish depending on exactly how typically you alter it. Regularly changed motor oil will be light brown, while old motor oil will certainly be a darker tone. You ought to have your motor oil changed every 3000-5000 miles
- Gas has a brownish-yellow hue, but you might acknowledge its very unique smell. It is very flammable, so stay away from any type of open flames: lighters, matches, cigarettes, and so on
Bring your vehicle in to see to it your vehicle's fluids are:
- Topped off to the effective degree
- Clean and beyond particles
- Free of holes
- Flushed and replaced as needed
Consumer Tire Pros provides Auto Fluid Mentor, OH
Remember to schedule your regular upkeep on oil changes and coolant flushes with us to maintain your car at its top performance. Call Consumer Tire Pros soon to set up your next fluid inspection and Mentor, OH auto repair service. Consumer Tire Pros is thrilled to be your local auto repair center and provider of tires in Mentor, OH.